The purpose of hiring an exterior painting contractor in Marana like Pamblanco Painting is to make every home or building in Marana look better and to protect them from damage by water, rust, corrosion, insects, and mold.
Modern paints result in latex formulations being widely used for exterior and interior painting. That reduces post-painting cleanup, and reduces the smells associated with petroleum and polyester-based paints. Computerized paint scanners formulate new paints to match the often-faded color of existing paints. Modern paints are available in various specialized formulations that can be fade resistant, chip resistant, and odor-free to resist mold and fungi growth.
1. Power wash surfaces to remove dirt and debris.
2. Stucco patch cracks, holes, or areas missing texture.
3. Scrape and wire brush wood trim to remove loose paint.
4. Caulk to seal around windows, molding, and parapet caps.
5. Landscaping will be pulled back from the house to reach painted surfaces and replaced after painting.
6. Non-painted surfaces will be masked or covered.
7. Painting does not begin until we have done a thorough prep job. At this point, painting can proceed using the best quality paints and applicators.
8. On multi-day jobs, we make sure to pack-up and pick up at the end of each day.
9. Before the crew packs up their equipment, we do a final walk-around to ensure all contracted areas are painted properly.
10. We want you to be satisfied. At the end of each job, we ask our customers to write a review to ensure that all work has been performed to meet or exceed your standards.
Premium 100% acrylic paints
If you need exterior painting in Marana, choose Pamblanco Painting! You will receive premium, low VOC, 100% acrylic paint that also contains the maximum protection against UV color fade, along with the best Marana Painting Services!